Yeah Right!



I have been writing a book in my head and have been doing so for a while now. The old saying states that we all have one in us, and I have been day dreaming about mine during walks up the Gop and ambles along the beach. Now my novel has elements of a film in its construction and I can visualise some of characters quite clearly, as if I was actually watching them up on the screen. I won't go into too many details but actress Elizabeth Spriggs is one of my character's face and voice!. I was day dreaming about it all so much today, that I didn't see two dogs and their owner following close behind me down the old farm road (right pic) and there was an unholy scrap between a springer spaniel and Maddie who was trying her chest bashing bullying technique! Off to Janet and Ned's later for a family meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes