A nothing day, and good ebay service yadder.yadder.yadder

We are having a "nothing" type of day today after having a nice meal, too much wine last night at The Ivory in Prestatyn. We also had a good day dream of what we are going to do when we visit New York in November which was fun.

Working this evening so have just caught up with chicken jobs and with the risk of Nigel photographing a cornflakes packet, I am delighted to receive my new galvanised chicken feeder which I bought for a snip on ebay! Not VERY interesting I grant you, but I was impressed with the service I received from the company I bought it from.

1. The company was the cheapest
2 The postage was the cheapest
3. The delivery was prompt and the feeder was well wrapped
4. Correspondence was polite and clear
and this was from a business in PORTUGAL! yeap better in every way than an British equivalent!

The Black Hookers are still stalking around their compound with attitude and burst into noisy cackling from time to time! Which can be a little off putting to passers by I have put the new feeder in for their attention but at the moment they have pointedly ignored it.

Caught up with the news today on-line. The visuals from the US bridge disaster were more graphic and and exciting than any 1970s disaster film and I couldn't believe only 4 people sadly lost their lives. The school bus story (44 tiny children saved by a heroic passer by) is the stuff of Hollywood script writers and the ordinary bloke I am sure would have been played by Charlton Heston in his best corduroy jacket! (You can make out the bus on the right of the picture).
Worrying about Foot and Mouth today also, on a micro level, It may mean that the goats are on hold for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes