I AM Carrie Bradshaw?

Got up very early this morning, without any hangover (Small Chardonnays and alternate sparking water-last night) and went into in the city centre with a cup of coffee. The small square in the Leopold Street development (pic) has been completed to a high standard, and I really enjoyed sitting there at 7.15, listening to the sound of the city in the morning sun and sipping my PROPER coffee!. Funny the things you can enjoy when you don't experience it for a long time.
In Sex and the City, Carrie Bradshaw always says that New York has a rhythm of its own, and the noise of the start up of deliveries, commuter traffic and building sites this morning DID remind me of New York, albeit on an obvious smaller scale. The very bright sunshine also gave the illusion of being abroad, and I did feel rather smug sat there on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes