Rainy day isolation


Chris has gone to London with work then off to Broadstairs for the Margate Amateur Dramatic annual Ball or some such night out! So that means I have the cottage to myself until Sunday!

The weather (surprise surprise) is bloody awful, so after weightwatchers,harvesting my broccoli,animal care,chores, pruning my climbing rose (pic), and carpet cleaning (I won't go into products Nige), I am settling down with a pizza (ham with extra garlic), Judge Judy, a small bottle of Chardonnay (only a few points left today) and a pile of wet terriers. I am also got a couple of dvds to sit through, so tonight is going to be pure "singleton" bliss!


I am also slightly smug as I now taste my weightwatchers goal! only 2 lbs to go and 42 lbs lost! Both Carole and I hope to meet our final goals next week and then we are excitedly anticipating the grand presentation of our gold key rings (amid much clapping of overweight hands) and life long free membership certificates!

George is looking rather smug today as it has been a day of firsts for him! After many weeks of trying (and shamed faces when he failed) to jump into the Belingo, he managed to scramble up after the others after their beach walk! and I suspect he was so fired up with self importance and confidence he also has his first knock down-no holds barred scrap with William. The two of them wanted a piece of dry seaweed, which Meg had carried into the boot and neither were backing down. I left them to it and went to buy pizza in Aldi, they had kissed and made up by the time I returned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes