Learning from the Jedi veg masters and good news!


Had a few minutes spare before fat fighters, so went to Prestatyn to gain some vegetable insights from Sister Ann and her allotment co-operative buddies.

They are a cheerful and informative lot, and I was soon swapping ideas, obtaining seeds ( for eggs) and enjoying finding out that I am actually doing ok!


you can guess Carole and I have both reached our fat fighters goals (on the same day!!!!!!!!!) Here we are with our gold certificates and believe me- it was the best 80 quid we have spent in a long time!

I may have taken the piss out of weightwatchers for a a good while, but after 5 months of "lifestyle" change, I do feel more confident and happier in my new healthier and less bulbous body! Strangely, I am as proud of myself loosing over three stone as I was getting my g grade! I actually cannot believe that I was nearly 16 stone and now weigh 12 stone 5!

Celebrated this afternoon with a one off KFC which was bliss! (three pieces of chicken AND fries!!) oh and a DIET COKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes