Chicken run number 2 in on line

I have now two runs up and running (so to speak), and thank god for a brief break in the weather this morning, as this has allowed me to to get the grass removed and 50 metres of electric fencing set up clean and true!. The new run will allow me to move the girls from used land to clean, but will also allow me to set up a small flock of Buff Orphington layers, (pic) which are a little less robust than my original girls! and allow me to get a few of the Indian runner ducks I have always wanted.
Chris is still withdrawing from nicotine and doing very well, although he feels rather out of sorts! He is lying prostrate on the couch in his pajamas at the moment looking somewhat like a heroine out of an Emile Zola novel.. ......courage Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes