After the wedding and Ray Milland

Efter brylluppet (2006) (Danish for After the wedding) is not the most interesting film I have seen in while, but I did give it a passable 7/10. It centres around family secrets and how people prepare for death, so you can appreciate it was not a bag of laughs!- mind you have the Danes got a sense of humour? (well apart from Sandy Toksvig that is...perhaps not) Theatre Clwyd's new projectionist couldn't quite get the hang of centring the film on the screen, which was a bit irritating, but it allowed the volunteer ushers to perform an impromptu chat session of the merits of matinees in the 1950's! humm all very spirit that won the war!

Chris is still withdrawing from ciggies and spent the morning on his computer in his pjs resembling Ray Milland in The Lost Weekend. I spent the day cooking in preparation for the Prestatyn Flower Show on Friday! Tomorrow I will polish my marrow! oh errr missus

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes