Happy Birthday to ME


I don't feel 45! Shall we get that fact straight from the start! I think I feel 28 to 30 so that's all right. Snatching a couple of minutes to myself as Chris and Uncle,aunt and niece (Duncan,Izzy and Linzi) have taken the dogs up the Gop for a walk. The cottage is mighty small for three guests but it has gone ok so far, as all are very easy going. I can relax a little today as I do not have to cook anything, but they has a big slap up lunch yesterday, big dinner and a cooked breakfast this morning so I feel we have shown them a bit of Welsh hospitality.


The weather is lovely ( not so yesterday when we all went to Conway (pic; don't you love Maddie peeping in the corner?), and I have received lots of cards, and birthday texts ( that seems to be a "new" urban tradition nowadays) which is lovely! ME,ME,ME!ME ME ME ME!
Lucky too with gifts, had some great clogs off Sorrell,a strimmer off Chris, wine and a climbing hydrangea off Carole, a great Book on animal ailments and a dvd off Nige (brill) and a lovely picture off Nia in Oz! AND IT'S ONLY 10 AM!!! bring em on!
The Brownings are off riding this afternoon so I can go and wish Janet happy birthday, then we are all off to Llandudno for dinner in Osborn House.... Bugger weightwatchers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes