Being Moved and the egg production line

At 8 am this morning when I was knee deep in fluff and dirt, cleaning under the bed to prepare for Duncan and Izzy's visit tomorrow there was a knock on the door. A delivery man with a huge lemon tree was standing there and I was so touched when I read the a note attached to it.
"Happy Birthday, thank you for always being there . Nuala and Jim".
Nu had only buried her mum yesterday, had experienced one of the most stressful and agonising few weeks of her life in Liverpool and still she remembered to send me a birthday gift. That's class!



Twelve eggs this morning! I have done the neighbourly thing and given a load away to people down the lane, now I can think of putting up a small sign and selling them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes