Could I be the weakest link?

Much to Chris' disgust, I have been informed today that I am scheduled for an audition for the tv show The Weakest Link! I am delighted as the telephone "pre-audition interview" was great fun! A bored but charming chap who sounded at the most 20, asked me various questions about my life. One question amused me greatly! He pointed out that on my original application form I described one of my interests as "dog keeping" and asked me what that entailed. He missed the irony slightly when I said "keeping dogs".

Flower show committee meeting this evening, which will mean doing what we are a told and eating Auntie Glad's wonderful scones!, Still feeling under the weather today but managed to sort out the garden and plant a load of celery in the allotment. Sold 18 eggs today too!
We have decided to get a couple of goats to graze the Church field, I would like pygmy goats as logistically it will be easier to cart them around in the back of the belingo, and as luck would have it Chris works alongside the head of the pygmy goat association so we have a "proper" contact who is very helpful . I would like to research goat owning for a good while before going ahead with the actual keeping, but I am looking forward in going ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes