Cosmos, Iris and more produce

The Iris I planted an age ago are now flowering and look beautiful and so do the cosmos (below). My planting in the back garden is now looking somewhat crowded and in need of a thinning but I am generally pleased with the results. It has been terribly rainy today and I have gotten soaked three times but it has been worth it as I have planted my beetroot and leek seedlings as well as a mass of lettuce.

Picked up the strimmer from Andrew today too but the weather has stopped me playing. Chris is in London today presenting a paper to some conference.
So the rest of the day has been pretty quiet


Caught up with Nu finally, no news! she sounds so tired! Her family seems to be baring up well though given the circumstances.

Watching the Eurovision Song Contest at the moment
bit like watching Cher (vacant and noisy) Bring back Katie Boyle, and Boom bang-a-bang thats what I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes