Mrs Roberts's clock and runner ducks

Blustery cold day and night shift tonight, so managed to get to Llandudno to get Chris' birthday gift and then on to the antique auction house to have a second look at Mrs Roberts' long case clock which is being auctioned tomorrow. Chris rang me and said he thinks we should try and buy it as it has sentimental value to me and is a lovely rustic country piece. I must admit I fell in love with it years ago so I am excited at going tomorrow to try to buy it. Ann is coming with me as I suspect that my driving may be slightly erratic after a night without sleep. Here's hoping we get it!

The girls are loving their new Chicken run and I am tempted to extend the allotment further by getting a few Indian Runner ducks (pics) which look rather bizarre but kind of cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes