Close every door to me


Janet came round tonight as Ned and son Ed had gone off to the pub. We all had a bottle of wine and watched some weird programme about Joseph and the technicolour dream coat, with more gay contestants than you could shake a stick at! well it made us laugh, especially as most of the "guys" spent their time crying and hugging the opposition. we voted for Dan who decribed himself as:-

"obviously I love to sing and act, but apart from that I love to cook, go walking, read (although not as often as I should), go to the cinema and go out for dinner with friends. I love eating, and sleeping is a favourite of mine too!"

hummm.........gay or what?


Very tired today, 3 large walks, more veg planted and a bit of sunburn

normal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes