Visitors

I have noticed that something has been trying to dug under the chicken coop over the past 2 weeks or so. Nothing too drastic, so that rules out a fox, but I assumed that it was in fact rabbits trying to get the fallen corn and pellets; as I have seen them hiding under the old shed in the back garden. Last night I went out at ten thirty to lock the girls in their roost, when I saw the intruder. It is a large badger! I stood there for about ten minutes watching him shuffling about and was amazed of how handsome he was. Haven't said anything to the neighbours as Graham on the corner has a reputation of killing anything with four legs


Osborn house

Had a lovely meal at Osborn House, chicken and bacon salad followed by salmon! ok we had to share the train with a load of trailer trash on the way home, but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes