The Spazmobile seems cool and a family meal


Picked up Spazmobile today and actually fitted the dog gate in the back myself, so am feeling all very masculine this afternoon! The belingo seems pretty easy to drive and both Chris and I are pleased with it although I do forget to change gear from time to time as the polo was automatic. Chris has done pretty well today as it is his first without cigs, But I suspect he is dying to wring my neck as his anxietylevels are at an all time high and tolerance levels are at an all time low!


Good job the family came around for a meal. The whole evening is always pretty easy as everyone pitches in and you know you don't have to try too hard!
From left to right Sister in law Jayne, brother in law Ned, Chris,Brother Andrew, Brother in law Tim, sisters Anne and Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes