Normal sunday



Caught up with The Archers this morning ! I love the sunday omnibus, as it is the ideal backdrop when sitting at the kitchen table doing paperwork! Took the dogs on the beach with Janet at eleven, and Meg found a dead rabbit of all things washed up on the beach, which she preceded to drag around the shoreline with George hot on her heels.After the walk we drove to Queensferry to a mediocre antiques fair then went to Colwyn Bay to Rogers Jones auction house. Not much to bid on, but I did see a sweet Victorian table and a pair of 1912 silver candlesticks which I liked and did put a commission bid in! Mind you the auction house is no on line and all the items have been photographed on it. You can even bid on line now! ( well I never!)
Aunt Judy is comming for dinner tonight (Roast chicken and apple crumble)!!!!!!!! bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes