At last the cold..............

This picture of outside the cottage was taken exactly a year ago and although we have no snow at the moment, it actually feels like winter! and bloody cold it is too. Just got home after a f*"king awful 12 hour shift. I can still hear those ITU monitor alarms ringing in my head. In tomorrow too which fills me with yultide joy!

Nu just rang with further details of the wedding . From ther original 30 odd guests, I think the guest list is over 100!! can't wait, as I know she wanted all her mates there. The hotel is a mega posh, which will be a lovely change! messgae to self: must buy a new suit.

Nigel is a cunt.........read his blog and only just realised that he is taking the piss out of my "banality"

http://en-cee.blogspot.com/2006/12/encona-hps.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes