Roaring fires & Ally Mc Beal.

The weather is awful today, cold and wet, so apart from dog walking I have decided to spend the day reading by the fire, which is something I seldom do, well during the day that is. Am working tonight also, so making the most of the day. Chris rang from the airport upset at leaving ! ( I am jealous he is going to Boston until the weekend) I have never been to Boston, and all I know about it is a vague knowledge of the Boston tea party and the fact that "Ally McBeal" used to walk round the city centre amid fairy lights and snow musing about life to a Ballard by Vonda Shepard. At least on Ally McBeal, it looked lovely. Chris would love to go back to New York for his 40th, and I am not arguing, I love American cities.

Catching up with friend Kim on Friday in Sheffield, which will be lovely, but as the way of the world has it she has been through a hard time recently, so catching up has a little more relevance. Staying as usual with Nige, so looking forward in doing something with him on Saturday before going home. He is staying with us in December so we are glad to be able to return his hospitality then! I look forward to it.

1 comment:

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes