Christmas shopping, dog barber and going out three times in one week!!!



Took the dogs for their haircut to "Top Dogs", in a small village outside Chester. The dog salon is nothing more than a grotty back street shop, but they do a good job!! (even if Finlay (left) does not look too happy)..Meg seems to be a lot happier


Completed most of the Christmas shopping in Chester, and wrapped it listening to the soundtrack music from Pride and Prejudice by
Dario Marianelli which is a wonderfull soundtrack, quite beautifull.

Cannot believe this week as I am off out THREE times!!! in the evenings : Tonight Chris and I are off out to dinner, tomorrow I am off the see the theatre production of The History Boys in LLandudno and Saturday is the annual concert of the Trelawnyd Male voice choir, which is a sell out as usual.

1 comment:

  1. I thought they had to have their hair pulled, not cut? Or perhaps I'm getting confused.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes