neighbours

The ritual after nights is to clean the cottage from top to bottom, and during an particularly difficult time scrubbing the floor tonight, whilst listening to Eddie Mayer on Radio 4 , I did have a pang of missing my old neighbour and good friend John from Sheffield.

He always seemed to pop in with a welcome quick hello,or an interesting story .We would have a quick gossip, cup of tea,debate over a watched film or play then he would be gone, and those brief but regular contacts firmly cemented our friendship over many years!

Our neighbours here, are just that!!!.... nice neighbours!! .....I do miss my old one!

2 comments:

  1. GramSave Sniffies isn’t bookmarked on my phone, however I’ve been logged in enough that the web target will auto-complete on my personal browser. Recently, we viewed it as I walked to my fitness centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GramSave One of the most important rituals for students in college is to throw the most memorable student dorm celebration.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes