Hummmmmm....!

am on night shift at the present moment and things for a change are quiet on Intensive care. Spoke to Kathryn today who mentioned that my blog spelling was awful! I am truly ashamed! Spelling is not my strong point, as I type as I speak. When I read wonderfully composed blogs such as those penned by the likes of Nigel, I realize that my effort looks rather teenage. But hey ho! I guess I prefer the more "relaxed" type of blog! or am I just lazy?

Looking forward in seeing Nuala on Thursday in London. Just a quick visit but we hope to have a few wines, big girly chats AND a trip to the dinosaur exhibition at the Natural History museum!!
let it never be said that I don't live life in the fast lane....... Next week I am planning to sort out the back garden, be all macho and design and sort out a path and a few tons of top soil. Robina and Sarah can then be moved from the front lawn, which is now deceidedly moth eaten, and at least allow me a proper front garden again!

1 comment:

  1. We are all different. The neatness and structure of my blog is perhaps the outward expression of a disordered and cluttered mind. Hence your messy blog COULD be seen to be discarded debris, cast out of an organised and tidy mind! (That's meant to be a complement, by the way)

    HOWEVER

    I am, however, also prepared to accept Kathryn’s more realistic explanation: that your spelling IS truly awful, although your handwriting is very neat.

    Actually John, I cheat. I type everything into Microsoft Word first, spell-check it, then paste it into Blogger (hence the ‘Clarrie’ error). But then again, I have no life… Nx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes