No publicity!!!




My Family and Other animals ( Postscript)

Janet and I had a debate the other day about privacy and blogging. She hated the thought of the general public "knowing" all about you, and was clear she didn't want to be exposed on my blog! in any shape or form. Well I have been a bit naughty and put her and my other siblings on here but craftily displayed them in disguise!!!!...

Ann

My elder sister (above) took over as family matriarch when Gran died, and as hostess, family glue, and supporter she has allways done a good job of it!
(see previous blog entries)


Janet and Ned

My twin sister Janet has the same taste in antiques and style as I , which often means we compete and complement each other for house style!. She is a keen gardener.

Ned is a pragmatic Welsh/Scott, who always comes to our aid when DIY things need to be done






Jayne & Andrew

My Brother and his wife live about fifteen miles away in a Welsh Farmhouse near Henllan.
Andrew is a talented storyteller when the mood takes him

Staying at theur house one weekend gave us the idea of actually movin back to Wales from Sheffield.

They have a strapping son called Jon who is 18




Tim

Ann's Husband Tim (centre), never changes, always youngat heart, he cultivates a trendy Mick Jagger image around Prestatyn. and had done a great deal to develop the town and community.

check out his classic car web site

http://www.prestatyn.org.uk/classic.car

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes