ANGELS............

Do we all have angels?

humm, I think we do...

They are our best friends, the people that we pick to be important in our lives. We often take them for granted, not speak to them for an age, forget the odd birthday, yet over years they become an amazing and funtamental part of your life.

Being thought of fondly by an individual, through a mere twist of fate you have got to know, and love is a lovely part of being human.

so to Nu,Mike,Bev,John,Nigel,Micky,Jane,Kath,Nia,George,Ruth,Carol,joy,kim,Rol and so many others......thank you! and in the words of Debra Winger"s best friend in "Terms of Enderment"
"you're my touchstone..."

x

1 comment:

  1. How could no one have commented on this. Shameful. I thought it beautiful and allowed me to pause to think "Who are my touchstones?".

    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes