It’s Tuesday already


 All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last night at the hospice and won’t return until Saturday night

Tonight it’s relaxing in front of a coal fire with The Great British Bake Off. 

Little else to report. An old friend died over the weekend, which seems to be a sad and increasing trend in this life of a middle sixty year old someone….I was sad and reflective on Sunday….overly so with the gloom only lifted by a gift of dahlias from next door


Gina, the powerhouse who helped so hard in last year’s Christmas Show has been poorly too. I sent her some flowers on behalf of the TCA. I always use Bloom And Wild now because they deliver their flowers in a slim box through the letterbox. For some strange reason this always pleases me. 


I’ve bought tickets to see Ignacio Lopez at theatre Clwyd tonight, he’ll cheer me up , we all need a handsome Spaniard in our lives don’t we? 

Ojalá tuviera un español guapo en mi vida.




1 comment:

  1. So sad about your friend. Sending hugs.
    Bloom and Wild flowers are always good quality, I've received a few bunches from them over the years. I still can't get my head around the idea of getting flowers through the letter box, though!
    An evening with a handsome, funny Spaniard sounds like just the tonic you need. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes