Sometimes I do a stream on a gay discussion website
I think I may have been too opinionated on my last effort to be an internet sensation
A gay friend who watched me rant about , of all things , how bad the Lord Of The Rings Movies were
Sent me this
I think he was trying to tell me something
Ya think?!
ReplyDeleteweavinfool
I do
DeleteFunnily enough, I was at the first British screenings of all three films and remember nothing about them. Having just re-slogged my way through the book after a 50-year break (seemed like a good idea at the time) I thought I might go and see how the films compare. I remember for the last film, I took a friend who slept through the whole things, mainly because he was sat directly behind Dame Floella Benjamin and couldn't see a thing because of her hair!
ReplyDeleteYou always have a good story , Graham Norton be told
DeleteBrilliant! xx
ReplyDeleteππππππ«£π₯π
DeleteBy the way, I'm not really anonymous - it's Bel Ami...
ReplyDeleteLove ya
DeleteA bit OTT ...
ReplyDeleteAnd that’s not me?
DeleteDearest, if you want to do gay things, have you never considered gay pornography? I can recommend it.
ReplyDeleteI can’t think of anything worse lol
DeleteHahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI know it’s rude bu I thought funny
DeleteI'm crying with laughter and have mentally sent this to several people that I so wish I could actually send it to. Which was rather cathartic.
ReplyDeleteIt’s tongue in cheek and somewhat silly
DeleteYou've found my newest theme song! I'll be performing live at work all day!
ReplyDeleteThanks for that!
I do like it, because it’s so well sung
DeleteI agree with you. Overrated and overlong. BUT.....there are people who treat it like a religion. (No, I don't get it either - but to each their own) like the Game Of Thrones obsessives. Which is even worse. I don't watch that either but if flicking past it on the remote it is scary how easy it is when knowing nothing at all of the storyline to predict the next cliche of stilted dialogue. So it's not just you@
ReplyDeleteI was. Obsessed with the Towering Inferno and Poseidon Adventure , but they did have Fred Astaire, Jennifer Jones, Shelley Winters and Stella Steven’s panties
DeleteExpress Yourself, let it al out, tell us what you really thing, show us how you really feel.
ReplyDeleteI told u im a bitch
DeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, my first belly laugh of the day, thanks!
ReplyDeleteπ❤️
DeleteOh, that's great!
ReplyDeleteIs rude but funny
DeleteFan of the movies and books!
ReplyDeleteXxπ❤️
DeletePriceless! I liked the books far more than the movies.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
I agree Babs! But I often find that π€
DeleteIt’s Peter weir I don’t like really . His vision of the books is pedantic, sentimental misogynistic and to me boring
DeleteLike one of your supermarket rants. Very unpleasant.
ReplyDeleteBut very human
DeleteI never realised you had such a fine singing voice John but why wear those glasses on your forehead? Frankly, it looks silly.
ReplyDeleteI always wear my glasses on my forehead
Delete