9/11


I have no words

 

22 comments:

  1. Barbara Anne3:26 pm

    Still sobering, heartbreaking, tragic, and horrible.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So moving. The New York skyline still seems wrong to me without the twin towers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:07 pm

    That was my son's 23rd birthday. He was working in a lab on a military base, and they were locked down TIGHT! I also have a brother born 6 January; we seem to pick famous infamous dates How does a person summon the nerve to take down a plane they are in? (I'm talking about the crash in Pennsylvania, not the Towers).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:15 pm

    Still a very sad day. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. No words needed. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

      Delete
  6. Anonymous5:11 pm

    Thank you for that. Susan from France via Brecon via Llanelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:19 pm

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™❤️πŸ₯‚πŸ˜€

      Delete
  8. Anonymous9:46 pm

    I’m raising a glass to the hero’s of the day
    God bless America
    God bless the ordinary people x
    🍸

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yorkshire Liz7:40 am

    Beautiful and heartbreaking. Thank you for posting. No words are needed to mark the day the whole world was broken, a day no-one will ever forget.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was very poignant wasn't it. I've seen this with much nicer music and until the end, when the drones dissipated and the lights seemed to go heavenwards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:05 pm

    yes....no words. Thank you
    Susan M/ Calif

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes