Wednesday

 I didn’t much feel like counselling today, but I pulled up my socks and got one with things. I’ve seen three clients ,I’m glad, I always carry out a “ chemistry “ test on the first session with a get out clause for both of us, if the fit doesn’t feel quite right. 

You can’t fanny arse around with only seven sessions to play with

I bought pork mince on the way home and made spicy pork patties for supper, as I chatted to my old friend Nigel on video. Tomorrow I’m off out with my friend Ruth and Friday my sister and I are off the see Nell Gwynne at the outdoor theatre in Chester on Friday.

I need to use my holiday time well


I want to do something wholesome and just for myself at this time. I need to regroup and recharge.
I need it 
I’ve just bought two books Dead Now of Course by Phyllida Law and Grief is a thing with feathers by max Porter.
Porter’s book was suggested by a counselling client , who is grieving, I think it’s going to be useful professionally .

I will leave you with the art instillation at theatre Clwyd , the cardboard box city…quite lovely





 

3 comments:

  1. Glad you going to spend your time with friends and art! Use your holiday as much as you can. I really recommend you a fantastic book about grief which is called „The year of magical thinking” by Joan Didion. I felt her loss, her grief with her and I felt relief when she accepted the death of her husband. Beautiful book My Friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're using the time well, indeed. I love the art installation. Such creativity. If I made it, it would just look like, well, cardboard boxes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara Anne12:12 am

    Am glad you met with 3 clients today and have wonderful plans for the coming 2 days. Enjoy! That box city is amazing and its creators deserve kudos!
    Hope our library has "Dead Now of Course".

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes