Poetry

 This video is sheer poetry.
Glen Close in just a few words seems to have captured something quite beautiful 


It’s Saturday nite….nothing much is happening 
Mary is on my knee, Roger is on the reading chair in the kitchen 
I’ve just cleaned his ears so he’s sulking 
Bun is not well but she’s eaten 
She’s hidden away in the airing cupboard 

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 pm

    I love her so much

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talented lady and I, too, love her. I remember her saying long ago that she could never be spoiled or uppity because she does her own ironing!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also wishing you well so what ails you disappears quickly.

      Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Such an interesting and principled woman. Your post sent me to Wikipedia to read up on her life and career. Thank you. Janx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sue p9:01 pm

    Sorry you aren't feeling well. Lots of people who enjoy your blog wish you well-including me.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we are blessed if we can find joy and peace in the simple pleasures of life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm saddened to hear you're not feeling well this evening. Hope you, Mary, and Bun feel better tomorrow, and Roger has gotten over his sulking.
    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your canine/feline family all the very best. My sympathies with you re conditions that may get worse over time; I'm another type 2 diabetic with all that this implies, and a cancer survivor. Hugs. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Johnny... my heart teared apart when I read about how you feel... Wish I could do more than sending you hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:16 am

    Sending you thoughts as well.
    Just wish you will feel better.
    Linda from. Alabama

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes