"I'll admit I may have seen better days, but I'm still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, "(Margo Channing)
What a glorious smile! No wonder you feel better after meeting her. Balm for the soul! xx
And always has been
What a colourful character! She put a smile on my face :D A friend in need is a friend indeed xx
Once met never forgotton
How totally marvelous and the happy smiles you share say the timing is just right! Enjoy!!!!!!!Hugs!
She’s my touch stone
That’s a great happy photo of you both xx
It boosted me today
She never lets you down John Lee
She never has, when I was in the ER with my bladder, she was quite prepared to drive up from Surrey to support me
She is so beautiful!
Inside and out
Laughter with a good friend is worth a fortune so glad you had a good time xx
πΈπ
Lovely photoHave you ever written about how you met?
We were general student nurses in Sheffield , her room was down the corridor
Always a joy to see that beautiful face!
I love u
Glad you got out and did something fun. Nu is a wonderful friend! Cali
Always has been
That's great, John! Enjoy!
I don’t know Nu personally but I feel I do through your posts, I’ve never seen a more beautiful genuine smile..she’s to be treasured John…..
Yes!! She is such a wonderful friend - just when you need her. As you are for her, I"m sure.
Recently there have been hot weather warnings in North Wales but was the local populace warned in advance of Nuala's impending arrival?
She looks like a fabulous good time!!!
I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes
What a glorious smile! No wonder you feel better after meeting her. Balm for the soul! xx
ReplyDeleteAnd always has been
DeleteWhat a colourful character! She put a smile on my face :D A friend in need is a friend indeed xx
ReplyDeleteOnce met never forgotton
DeleteHow totally marvelous and the happy smiles you share say the timing is just right! Enjoy!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
She’s my touch stone
DeleteThat’s a great happy photo of you both xx
ReplyDeleteIt boosted me today
DeleteShe never lets you down John
ReplyDeleteLee
She never has, when I was in the ER with my bladder, she was quite prepared to drive up from Surrey to support me
DeleteShe is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteInside and out
DeleteLaughter with a good friend is worth a fortune so glad you had a good time xx
ReplyDeleteπΈπ
DeleteLovely photo
ReplyDeleteHave you ever written about how you met?
We were general student nurses in Sheffield , her room was down the corridor
DeleteAlways a joy to see that beautiful face!
ReplyDeleteI love u
DeleteGlad you got out and did something fun. Nu is a wonderful friend! Cali
ReplyDeleteAlways has been
DeleteThat's great, John! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI don’t know Nu personally but I feel I do through your posts, I’ve never seen a more beautiful genuine smile..she’s to be treasured John…..
ReplyDeleteYes!! She is such a wonderful friend - just when you need her. As you are for her, I"m sure.
ReplyDeleteRecently there have been hot weather warnings in North Wales but was the local populace warned in advance of Nuala's impending arrival?
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a fabulous good time!!!
ReplyDelete