Don't get what first vid is about.....but love all the others. Especially the dogs on the beach..I've seen that one before and it brings tears of joy each time I see it. Woohoo doggies......go go go! Susan M/ Calif.
Cried with joy watching the doggos. Loved the video for you. yes, protect your peace. This is how I live today, even married. My peace is my work. I don't need others to be a certain way or do anything for me to be peaceful. I will simply walk away from the chaos towards my peace.
Don't get what first vid is about.....but love all the others. Especially the dogs on the beach..I've seen that one before and it brings tears of joy each time I see it. Woohoo doggies......go go go!
ReplyDeleteSusan M/ Calif.
It’s all about simple enjoyment. Xx
DeleteSusan M: I didn’t get it either. Then I went full screen and saw what the focus was supposed to be on.
DeleteDog chariot races. Unique.
ReplyDeleteI love those dog-on-wheels. You can just sense the great time they're all having.
ReplyDeleteSo glad I went full screen on the first video. I had no clue what you were talking about until I did. And, oh, the German mother.
ReplyDeleteI should have given instructions
DeleteI love how no-one thinks it strange that a grown man takes a glove puppet to watch a match! As for the last video, never settle for second best. xx
ReplyDeleteThe idiocy of it is amazing
Deleteyes! to them all xx
ReplyDelete❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
DeleteA great collection to start my day.
ReplyDeleteSomething different
DeleteLovely. The dogs running on the beach is sheer joy!
ReplyDelete🌈🌈🌈🙏
DeleteI have to say I like yours the best. I agree with every word she says.
ReplyDeleteShe is a wise soul with a beautiful voice
DeleteCried with joy watching the doggos. Loved the video for you. yes, protect your peace. This is how I live today, even married. My peace is my work. I don't need others to be a certain way or do anything for me to be peaceful. I will simply walk away from the chaos towards my peace.
ReplyDeleteI know
Delete😍....those dogs.with the space to run freely.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there
DeleteCrying at the doggies! So sweet! Love the others too!
ReplyDeleteUnderstood xx
DeleteAll interesting but the exuberance and sheer joy of the running dogs is the best. In happy tears here.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
It catches your heart
Delete