Yesterday, we celebrated my brother in laws’ 78th birthday. It was lovely to catch up with family, my niece and great niece and her partner in particular , all of whom I haven’t seen in an age as I’m usually working on weekends.
It was nice to show off too, because, out of nowhere, I was suddenly pricked by the ghost of my story telling mother last night, and launched myself in a few village tales to a new audience .
Hey ho

What a delightful occasion and am glad y'all (always plural!) could get together to celebrate his place in the family!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
It was fun x
DeleteHappy birthday to your BiL. Great to catch up with loved ones and chew the fat (and cake! 😋) xx
ReplyDelete🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
DeleteWonderful! I'm so happy that you spent time with the close ones. August is a fantastic time for a birthday party :)
ReplyDeletexx
D.B.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🌈🥂🥂🥂🥂
DeleteI'm heading to a birthday celebration at my daughter's house today. It's always fun to get family together. Glad you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHave fun xxx
DeleteTim looks like mock jagger
ReplyDeleteLee x
Mick jagger ? lol
DeleteFuck duh lol yes
ReplyDeleteI love a good family get-together and reliving those old stoires!
ReplyDeleteAlways good to be around family. You are a good storyteller! Cali
ReplyDeleteThrough the years you have posted photos of Tim several times. I am always stricken by how his smile seems to radiate joy. Makes me happy to see that! So glad y'all shared some good times. Wish we could have shared those stories you told!
ReplyDelete