Song


 Two very different pieces of music , the first is husband and wife Suzi and Giuseppe,sharing a sweet duet the second is that old Welsh Welsh trooper Bonnie Tyler. I saw her at the City Hall Sheffield in 1989
What a gal


10 comments:

  1. A lovely duet, and Bonnie Tyler - what a powerful, distinctive voice. Another person gone too soon. RIP Bonnie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, though I was grateful for the subtitles in the first. Haunting.
    And Bonnie Tyler had the kind of voice you could never forget. RIP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant comparison. Still, Bonnie Tyler for me today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love songs, or longing songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:37 pm

    Both so very different, one soft and haunting the other loud and powerful. Love both of them. The only music I can’t tolerate is rap. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that rap with a silent c? Lol! Totally agree. xx

      Delete
  6. Barbara Anne2:11 pm

    What amazing songs, so different, so wonderful. I'm sorry to hear that Bonnie Tyler is gone. Ta, John!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm sorry to read about Bonnie Tyler. I love her music!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember in college being glued to the radio for another rendition of total eclipse of the heart, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes