Shopping

 


I got paid a little more than I expected so bought myself some lightweight trousers and two pairs of canvas shoes . I also had a haircut. So I feel groomed 
I seldom treat myself to new clothes ( so fuck off troll before you think of opening your gob) 
I took a neighbour for a hospital appointment, booked Roger in for his haircut and cleaned the bathroom
Yes it’s been one giddybitch of a day for sure.

Enjoy Jennifer Nettles and the cast of Giulia The Poison Queen of Palermo singing Higher
It’s a real tonic
I’m off to water my laburnum in the churchyard , we have had nearly a month without rain


18 comments:

  1. I love that you have put your troll firmly back in the cupboard where they belong. Every one needs some lightweight trousers and canvas shoes in this unforgiving heat. Please don't eat anything with red or green sauce for a while though ... keep your new purchases nice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all the things you did to be good to you, clothes, shoes, haircut, and for others, taking your neighbor to the hospital appt and Roger for his haircut, and even cleaned the loo. What a productive Tuesday, my friend!
    How are the cats doing?
    Loved "Higher", so ta for that!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol Caldwell4:22 pm

    I have been without a laptop for two weeks so although I continued to read on my phone I couldn't comment. Just wanted to get logged back in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snorted with laughter at your comment to the troll! Mind you, how dare you spend YOUR money on yourself? Where's your hair shirt? Shame on you for having the audacity of buying new clothes and a haircut. What is the world coming to? (Thought I'd save the troll the effort of replying to you. 🤣) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She’ll be wetting herself , straining at the reins

      Delete
  5. Now that you've bought lightweight trousers it will probably rain! We need it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little retail therapy is good for the soul. Hear hear for your upfront comment to the troll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:18 pm

      In the meantime we have had torrential downpours with thunder, lightening and even a little hail on and off today. My weeds are growing like weeds. I hope they got the rain in the forests to help put out the wildfires. The air quality is not great yet. Glad you treated yourself to some new clothes. Your job requires you to look decent. I even bought myself a couple of shirts this week and at 85 I certainly don’t need them, but I am easy on my clothes and I just get bored and need an update every once and a while. Wearing a bib helps keep them nice but lately I have little bleach spots I think from when I brush my teeth. I hope you get some rain soon. Gigi

      Delete
    2. I feel better at buying some new pants x lol

      Delete
  7. We all deserve the chance to treat ourselves to things we want or need.
    And then clean the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes