"I'll admit I may have seen better days, but I'm still not to be had for the price of a cocktail, "(Margo Channing)
Love it! Oh, he intricacies and mysteries of the English language. But so tragic he has been worrying about this his entire life. Bless him! I do hope he now feels much better.
Love it!
'Pubic hair' in German is Schamhaar = shame hair. Shame? I'll take 'pubic'.
I am amused.
So funny! Reminded me of Peter Kay's misheard lyrics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NivZhWYepas xx
I like how he is managing expectations!
I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes
Love it! Oh, he intricacies and mysteries of the English language. But so tragic he has been worrying about this his entire life. Bless him! I do hope he now feels much better.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete'Pubic hair' in German is Schamhaar = shame hair. Shame? I'll take 'pubic'.
ReplyDeleteI am amused.
ReplyDeleteSo funny! Reminded me of Peter Kay's misheard lyrics. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NivZhWYepas xx
ReplyDeleteI like how he is managing expectations!
ReplyDelete