Ps

Two wolves in hats….explain please

A gloriously colourful kitchen 

Very Breakfast at Tiffineys 

Another deco print 

Love the colours in this

Pretty and nicely framed

Punk 

The background makes this one

I’d love to know the artist’s reasoning 

This beautiful piece would last 10 minutes with weaver

 

Someone is a romantic 

I’ve seen these in person a film fan

The colours are sublime


Eclectic trio

I love the lamp too

The painting is quite ethereal 

Everywhere u look is an animal 

Very city


Adorable 

Two beautifully crafted handmade pieces












And to finish some lovely prints and paintings

18 comments:

  1. Love the ostrich

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been like visiting an art gallery from the comfort of your own home! Loving it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The emu is great and the magpie, too. I love that there are so many artworks with dogs. The bull terrier is beautiful, the happy scruff is gorgeous for other reasons.
    Thank you, John

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely things, and thanks again for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:01 pm

    I love the emmu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I want that kitchen K

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous3:04 pm

      Thank you Darling. You have great taste:)

      Delete
    2. Hahaha
      It's fabulous! Love the colors and the placement of things!

      XOXO

      Delete
  7. Anonymous2:24 pm

    I’m curious who painted the fourth one down — the three trees. Lovely! —Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the magpie. All of these are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so MARVELOUS! People have very good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great artwork. All I have is a very cheaply-aquired Warhol Marilyn print.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbara Anne2:31 pm

    Another joyous morning with coffee and all this delicious and varied art!
    The first wall quilt shown has lived in Australia with my dear quiltie sister since it was made as a round robin quilt between the two of us. The next quilt beside it is my quilt from the round robin. Cherished to the max!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this and love seeing other people's homes and artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fir trees on the little easel. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much fascinating and unusual art on people’s walls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some years ago my mother was hospitalized for a heart condition. While I was visiting her one night something went wrong and a Code Blue was called and a number of nurses and doctors rushed into the room. One of them ripped off her top and her boobs went flip-flopping around. She survived, but my sister told me that I must never, ever tell her that I saw her boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous4:23 am

    Hi, the red and black flowers are the Sturt desert pea ( common name) which is the floral emblem of the state of South Australia and I'm pretty sure is named after a pioneer explorer of that state and the painting above it looks like a representation of a traditional Aboriginal dot painting and of course the one below it is a modern take on old man Emu. Old man Emu might be a line from a song or poem. From Shirley in Perth W.A. OZ

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes