Recently The German invited me to an on line premier of the 12 minute gay film Silent Retreat which was a first for me. The opening night was a kind of invited publicity stunt which was fun
The film is devoid of anything explicit, and has no dialogue but it’s as charming as it is bitter sweet, so I share it with you all now. Guy Oliviari as coke man is all rather delicious too.
Enjoy
I rather liked it
ReplyDeleteLee
Oh I loved this , and I agree the guy with the tashe is adorable
ReplyDeleteIt’s all rather clever too…he’s clumsy like you
Keith
Xx
Ohhhhh a premier ! Get you !
ReplyDeleteX
Thank you for posting this. I loved it. I don't usually like silent films! I must admit, I was longing for them to kiss. xx
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteI so wanted it to continue!
ReplyDeleteI like the closeness imagined during the meditation. There is such sweetness to that.
ReplyDeletePoignant.
ReplyDeleteCourtesy, good humor, and friendly but casual invitation make all the difference. A friendship begins!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Sweet , gentle love. story! Thank you for posting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a poignant little film. But as you say, bittersweet. I guess though, as a whole, that sums up life. Thanks for sharing that. I'd love to know what the German thought?
ReplyDeleteThe coke moment was incredibly endearing
DeleteI liked it. I wonder if there will be a sequel featuring non-stop talking?
ReplyDeleteThat was amazing, so much was said ... with no words.
ReplyDelete