Musical Interlude

 Two uneventful night shifts led to me seeing no one of note to talk to, save Cameron’s Mum who had recently lost one of her pugs.
I was late for work, but I want to hear the whys and wherefores of a much loved pet.

I’ve known Lorna over twenty years

I’ve not long got up, and am quietly drinking coffee before I shower and titivate myself. I’m taking Janet to see Moulin  Rouge in Liverpool tonight . It was a Christmas gift



18 comments:

  1. You and your family are the best at choosing gifts for one another! Hope you and Janet have a roaring good time tonight and perhaps have a meal together?
    Enjoy!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No time for a meal being on nights last night

      Delete
  2. I hope you and your sister enjoy the musical tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the musical and your sister's company. Oooh la la! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I’m envious. Have a great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh la la - have a lovely night.
    Last time I went to musical theatre? Hmm, I saw a local production of Wicked a couple of years ago - well before the movie and very well done. I remember my first musical was Chicago - note to self, go see more - but they are all so expensive these days, as is everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I need to push myself to go out with a catheter , so I did

      Delete
  6. Talking to Cameron's mum about her pugs is as important as human losses.
    Hope the musical was good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, and I knew it

      It was7/10

      Delete
  7. Enjoy! I had to google titivate. You will look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's a great show! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear about Lorna's pug, losing a pet is the absolute worst. But have the best time at Moulin Rouge with Janet tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes