The Filipino nurse was very efficient and kind but let slip that I was an “ anxious” patient as we waited for the doctor to change my catheter. He was brusque and I had to pin him down to what the urological plan was, which essentially was to wait to see the consultant at outpatients.
At least I had the consultants name this time and the assertion the appointment would be “soon”
I saw the words “anxious patient” scribbled in the notes and questioned the value judgement
“The first time the catheter was put in was incredibly painful” I noted “I wasn’t just anxious , I was in pain”
But it was obvious that they thought I was a bit of a baby
I’ve come home with some haematuria which should clear
And feel somewhat washed out
Hey ho

Medical persons are very judgemental. And being judged poorly adds to one’s anxiety. I’m sorry you didn’t get more info but the procedure is over. Time for a nap
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lizzy d
Or we can look at the bright side and see the note positively, in that they'd be aware of your issues and treat you extra kindly and gently, perhaps offer pain meds or anti anxiety meds.
DeleteI’ve had a nice sleep
DeleteShow me someone who's having a catheter inserted for the second time after a painful first time and I'll show you someone who's justifiably anxious! What a ridiculous label to put on someone's notes. I hate it when you have to coax information out of medics. It reminds me of the olden days, when doctors were seen as gods and you didn't question their actions.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, glad it's all over for now. Time to crack open that gin and relax. xx
I’ve actually seen the acronym NFN
Delete“ normal for Norfolk”
What jerks! You'd have to be some sort of sociopathic robot not to be anxious.
ReplyDeleteTo be fair I’m now getting used to it
DeleteI often wonder what sort of pain scale these consultants would feel if they were receiving the treatment they were administering to their patients, most have no idea of gentleness and bedside manner, nurses are much more understanding. Take care and hope you feel more chipper soon. Jan in Castle Gresley
ReplyDeleteHe didn’t wait long for the lignocaine to kick in
DeleteOuch, the bastard!! Jan
DeleteMy son was all too familiar with this procedure for a number of years and has every sympathy with you. Hugs. Jxx
ReplyDeleteCheers Jan xx
DeleteWhat a jerk, hope he never needs a catheter. He might just be anxious too. Hugs to you John gigi
ReplyDeleteMost of the urology registrars I’ve met recently ( and I’ve met a few) have been rather gung ho
DeleteGigi is a better person than I - I was hoping he DOES need a catheter. Preferably put in by the person who did John's the first time.
DeleteCeci
I wasn’t impressed with the nurse that opened the curtains for a “ word” with my nurse
DeleteI so agree that having a 2nd catheter inserted is just cause for anxiety. I was hoping that you'd escape the removal without having a new catheter put in. Yes, a G&T and Scotch egg are in order.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a student nurse, the first patient I had to catheterize was an older male doctor. We were both anxious!
Hugs!
I was hoping the outpatient appointment was more forthcoming
DeleteThat does seem a bit "judgy."
ReplyDeleteThe urology unit was calm and patient focused so generally I was pleased with the care
DeleteI have often thought that all doctors and nurses should have to go through what they put their patients through with regards to procedures. Experience is often the best teacher I find, or a damned good imagination.
ReplyDeleteI approach healthcare with healthy scepticism
DeleteDid you buy that gin ?
ReplyDeleteLee🍸
I’m at Docks bar and have shared your story with a buddy who was aghast at your treatment . Americans would sue over much less
DeleteWe have raised our last dirty martini to your bladder xxx
Lee
And I raise a glass to your salty nature xxx
DeleteI hope you gave some of tht money to people in village some of them are very poor compared to you
ReplyDeleteNo, what a stupid comment
DeleteThat reply made me laugh out loud !
DeleteKeith
Xx
It WAS stupid wasn’t it lol ?
DeleteFucking shit I think …idiot !
DeleteLee
Do you know what, John, I did wonder how long it would be before Anonymous stuck their oar in about Lee's very generous gift. And, like the proverbial bad penny, there she is!
DeleteThe cunt showed her face and her spelling ability late in the day 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
DeleteLee🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🤭
Lol
DeleteJerks! Both!
ReplyDeleteAm curious as to whether there is an option for more effective pain relief for such procedures available but that they are too expensive for the NHS to use. Or maybe they would be too risky or time consuming on a regular basis.
ReplyDeleteGlad that day is over now though and you can recover a little in peace.
I"m cross! How dare they!! That was a really unacceptable response to what was an extremely painful procedure, and quite frankly, just showed their lack of empathy and competence. At least you're through it, and hopefully your appointment with the consultant won't be far off.
ReplyDeleteI've often thought how useful it would be if our bodies had external pain guages, a bit like thermometers, so other people can see what we are going through. (Written as someone who has an 'invisible disabilty'!)
ReplyDeleteSounds rough. I'd be anxious too.
ReplyDeleteIf some medical people spent as much time being nasty and judgmental as just doing their jobs, life would improve immensely.
ReplyDeleteWhy can't they solve whatever is triggering the problem and get rid of the catheter entirely?
Have you used ChatGPT to diagnose and provide a treatment option plan? Type in your question with symptoms (lab results) listed and AI will provide something to consider.
It is said when MD's use AI their workload will decrease and they will be more effective and efficient. They fear it.
I'm using it. My Vet is using it too.