An ART Wall Challenge

 






Ok ok, let’s have a bit of a challenge.
In light of yesterday’s post I want you, my readers to send me a photo of your own art wall or your own favourite piece of art. The subject is yours 
Send me a photo of your art pieces to jgsheffield@icloud.com
And I will showcase here


17 comments:

  1. OK John. Challenge accepted. Just need to have a look at the many art works I have and decide which is my favourite. I might be some time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Will send ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three entries already !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:50 pm

    I clicked on the second photo to have a closer look OMG I can see the beautiful outline of a goat ( the hospice goats?) and a little fat woman in a hat and shawl , is that the Welsh national costume ?

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well reaserched Lee. Indeed it is what you say
      10 entries so far

      Delete
  5. I was taking blog pics this morning so I took pics of the only three art pieces I have. Hope I got your email right. Love your collection, so eclectic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:07 pm

    I love this game
    Just sent you my art piece
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John, I will momentarily send you my gallery wall photo. My own post on this subject will appear on my blog on Sunday, July 19, with an explanation of what each art piece is and where I got them. They are all birds/animals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to have a looks see......

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was so hard to choose that I've sent you 3, so you can decide xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:54 am

    I have never done this so will see if you got anything. I am a number when it comes to this stuff. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wise boss told me about 20 years ago, surround yourself with things that bring you joy, I will send a few photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:58 am

    That was nube not number. Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Photo taken and sent. I love this idea, love seeing everyone's homes and art work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have obviously sent you a snippet of mine, but this is going to be inspirational for me as I bring all my pieces together to go mainly on one all after I move house.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes