11th July 2018


 Facebook reminded me of 11th of July 2018 . It was a selfie I took on the day my husband collected his belongings from Bwthyn Y Llan. The dogs and I walked up the Gop to be out of the way and although it was warm , Mary shivered in the wind so much that I shared my hoodie with her as she gazed across the valley

Enjoy The Chaps Choir 



13 comments:

  1. Constant companions. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how far you've come in every way since then and cherish the fact that Mary is still with you. As are we.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And out of that devastating time has flowered so much that is good and healthy. You are an inspiration John.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know you can permanently mute FB Memories thing, right? It always makes you sad,

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great picture, no matter the circumstances behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy Facebook Memories, even the sad ones. They show our history in the recent years and where are brains were at at that particular time ... not always good but nice to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krayolakris12:34 pm

    That would be a great photo for the back of your book jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That song could not be more appropriate or more beautiful. There's a lot going on there. Thank you for sharing that, John. I will keep it in my pocket all day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When i think of everything you've been through in life John and i' know i only know the snippet you share... i cant help but think of how strong you are and i think the animals that are a part of your life help give you that strength and i'm so very glad you have them.. Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The photo made me feel good to realize how far you have come and how well you are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So often, the capture is not a true representation of the memory.
    Great photograph though. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad that you have moved on. Your mind must have been racing when that photo was taken.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes