Half of the Trelawnyd Flower Show Committee
After much, MUCH debate the Flower Show Committee have finally agreed what we're are going spend our monies on this year.
- We will pay for the coach for the village Friendship Group's Christmas outing!
- We shall cover the cost for new linens for St Michael's Church
- We shall contribute £250.00 to the village conservation group for Summer plants
- We shall buy a new clock for the Memorial Hall and will offer to replace the existing water geyser in the kitchen which is knackered
- We shall also offer to purchase new crockery for the hall
I love our committee, they may have taken bleeding hours to make a decision about spending money but when I told them that Sandra C from the village needed help with her fund raising Christmas Fayre, to a man they volunteered to run the refreshment table.