After a 6 am walk ! The dogs and I went back to bed.
I dreamed an odd dream about having a new bath tub fitted and woke up all upset that it wasn't true
It was one of those bloody lovely vintage round topped tubs that seem so common in America.
I've always wanted one.
Before I summoned the energy to drag my carcass out of bed, I played one of those little mind games people play when putting off the inevitable .
What ten things would I ask for if I had the chance.
Nothing too big, nothing greedy.
But, ten arbitrary things that would make me squeal with delight.
1. Well number one is the bath.An American , deco ( ish) bath with a gentle curved top.
2. The kitchen cabinets from Mrs Miniver's kitchen
3. A "new"enamel cooking pan to replace my old one which was thrown out recently
4. A patchwork quilt
5. My 34 inch waistline
6. A dog sink
7. A posh ink pen
8. A one off trip to comic con to meet the cast of The Walking Dead
9. Calorie free scotch eggs ( unlimited supply)
10 A1940 cinematic housekeeper.