- Two new faces in the village today. One a dutch (?) woman who has moved with partner and baby into one of the little cottages below Auntie Gladys. And the other a friendly middle aged woman with a pug, who is camping out with her in laws who have just moved here. Both were after eggs. I gave both a flower show schedule and welcomed both to the village. Apparently the Pug is called Eric and has dog autism whatever that is.
- Ann, the smiley member of our Flower Show Committee has been unwell as of late. I took her round a card and plant. She is the sweetest of characters
- The " black bin linered Windows" characters have fallen out with another neighbour....I can say no more on the matter
- Trendy Carol is sporting a very nice, expensive looking new jacket!
- Three houses have been sold to new out of village owners in Trelawnyd.
- Village character and farmer Med is still in hospital after a nasty bout of cellulitis, he is keeping locals updated on his condition via facebook
- Rosemary and hubby " Bernard the German" called round with several pots of chutney and jams for me to try and a rather scrummy slice of bread and butter pudding wrapped in silver foil. They spoil me.
Th view from the Ukrainian village up the lane this morning
Look very closely and you can see Albert standing guard at the cottage driveway