Mist over The Village
- Animal Helper Pat called round with a request. After being dropped in the shit by the affable despot's children, the Headmistress of the school has now officially asked me ( albeit through Pat) to give the kids a talk on " blogging" next Friday! .....what the hell am I going to talk about me thinks?
- Teenage Boffin Cameron stopped for a chat over the garden wall.I asked him how his preparations for his GCE exams were going and he rolled his eyes as I was being soooo last year! This year he is sitting is AS exams and is talking about University!!! Duh! I remember when he was in primary school! Anyhow He promised to look after the field for me when we go to a friend's birthday in London next month.
- The Flintshire County council workmen who were packing up their mowers after cutting the grass in the old Churchyard all wolfwhistled Winnie as we passed the lychgate ....she went all slutty at the attention , turned and flashed her big red vulva at them. She's such a slag.
- Trendy Carol tottered passed, on her way to the shops down in town. she was a vision in black and white and looked very Audrey Hepburn.
- Dog walking allowed us to meet up with the powerful black Labrador Podrick and his owner up the Marian. He shared the tale of Podrick's recent vomiting incident and worrying weightloss which is thankfully now resolved and soon after Mrs Trellis was dragged into view with Blue. She looked well though did complain of being plagued by a rather irritating bout of gingivitis !
- I think I saw Gay Gordon waving weakly from the window of his bungalow but I couldn't be sure if it was indeed him or Big Mary-His invalid buggy has been covered by a tarpaulin for months now, which is a little worrying.
Look closely..Mrs Trellis out with Blue