Some Low Level Bullying


Now I will not apologise for my second post of unashamed low level bullying in order to conscript entries for the flower show. I know I have actually morphed into some sort of Lynda Snell hybrid, ( For those that don't know Linda Snell is a village busy-body in the BBC radio soap The Archers) 
This morning  I actually flagged down the RFWF today with a  Flower Show schedule for his missus and a six egg bribe to boot! and next week I shall try a bit of emotional blackmail with affable village despot Jason, Mrs Trellis and the owners of the village allotments......
I am a firm believer of "nagging with a smile"................
Thanks to New Zealander  Lady Modegreen who has offered to make a home made card to enter....come on all you other arty types out there...why don't you give it a go!
Off to work tonight

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could crochet a tissue-box cover if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making a card as we speak! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try over that card John.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sharon
    you are IN
    kath you too!
    Pat your name has been noted!
    well done those gals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have perfected my Welsh Cakes until they are to die for. Well, at least I think so. I'll send you the recipe, and you can bake them and enter them under my name.... you'll have a new following. Or the chickens can eat them if you don't win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know plenty of people who've perfected the art of nagging with a smile. Well, I say perfected but actually the smile doesn't make me any more likely to respond to the nagging....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that term 'Nagging with a smile'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda Snell? I've entirely changed my thinking on what I imagined your accent to be like!

    Anyway, is an e-card acceptable?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No matter how much you badger me I am NOT entering anything for the Trelawnyd Flower Show. But I have a phallic cactus that may surprise you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. morphed into?
    I've imagined you there for ages...!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok Linda, it worked- I've just done a post in an effort to Rally the Troops!
    and yes, please enter me in the handmade card class...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think you have anything to apologize for. I wish I had time to do something.
    I look forward to hearing about all the entries. :o)

    Have a great day, John!

    ReplyDelete
  14. 39,66,67 - those are my categories - I can email you the snapshot(does it matter that it's a Scottish landscape pic?) and you could print it off - I don't have a hardcopy of it and no printer with this notebook - the other two I'll have to snail mail to you - please instruct.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crocheted tissue-box covers (!!!) done and ready to post ~ please let me know your address, John :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sharon
    I have left it on your blog site
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you John :-)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes