Questions


AJ @ A little farm with a big Heart sent me an award and a questionaire..which was nice of her. Her blog always makes for an interesting read!

1. What would your perfect day consist of?
Well I would choose to something more pampering rather than my usual animal and veg orientated day as a treat. So I would have breakfast at Pershing Square (a wonderful pancake house on 42nd street New York above), then we would mooch around the Rockefeller centre and central park before going to a movie........a slap up meal at Docks (on 2nd avenue and few cocktails up the Beekman tower...who said I cant do sophisticated!!!!?

2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
An Unkempt and comfortable woolly hat. Mutton dressed as lamb

3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
The Trelawnyd Flower Show preparations.

4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Walking on the beach in Sitges Spain ( the water is warmer!!).

5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
No but I once apologised to my reflection in a full length mirror after I had walked into it (I was pissed) (pissed means drunk in this context!!!)

6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Growing my own but they don't always turn out the way you want them.

7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
No but I once found an injured cat in my privet hedge once.

8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
I am shallow with the best of them.......posh meal anytime especially as I am not paying.

9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
Earth I suspect but Chris would say air.....especially with my flatulence

10. Do you believe in fairy’s?
As a middle aged gay man...what do you think?.

12 comments:

  1. Once again: BWAaaahahahahaha! You are a very funny person!
    x-c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just knew you would go posh! LOL
    You are up late, don't you have to get up when the roosters crow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! You made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My knickers are self-cleaning. GEESSSSSSSSH Don't you Brits know anything. "We have the technology!"

    BAWWWK BAK BAKKKKK

    LMFAOH

    ReplyDelete
  5. John, I adore your sense of humor!!! I always enjoy reading your blog. Hugs to ya'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers John!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks AJ
    but you should get out more
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL your answers were so good, I got this award a couple days ago and answered those questions LOL...

    Its fun :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're just a posh old fairy then...!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh John you have made me giggle - too funny... a cat in the privet hedge really !
    and your last answer !
    Thank you for the poem & no I didn't know it. I think some people don't get animals for fear of heartache. I'm so glad I held Sam at the end - he looked so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just knew how you'd answer most of these questions-I have a dear friend who is my posh fairy and you remind me of him so much-a pleasure to read, and started my day off with a big smile. Thanks!
    Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes