How Apt

With Easter just around the corner, I think it is apt that Jesus has been sort of resurrected from him illness of the past week and has bounced back with a vengeance.
This morning he greeted me with his usual growling welcome when I let him and Halleh (the duck) out of their hen house. The four hybrids hens that usually live with them, have moved in with the gentle buffs, which is rather amusing.
Now I will post later...we are off for a posh lunch over in Llandudno now (I will have to make an effort and scrub up the best I can---been cleaning out pig sh*t all morning!)

6 comments:

  1. I must say he is a fine looking fellow.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see he is risen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a Beautiful Roo, very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw John today, even he looked scrubbed up!, have a nice lunch John

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that is an impressive rooster! When are you going to get lovely goats to grace your farm? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a pain having to scrub up to go somewhere when you're really busy in the garden but people give you a funny look if you turn up at the restaurant in muddy wellies!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes