Chicken Course II


I am in the process of topping up my depleted caffeine levels, as it has been a weird kind of a day. I worked last night and have not had any sleep this morning as I have been battling the on line NHS Jobs website as well as negotiating a somewhat unhelpful HR department by phone. (I have been debating applying for another job)
This afternoon I have been dog walking and field working and at 6.30, I am due to teach the first session of my second "chicken keeping for beginners" course at the village hall, and I feel completely knackered.
hey ho, after a few cups of the lovely black stuff and a hot bath and I shall be right as rain.

5 comments:

  1. he fact you work distresses me. It is spoiling the pedestal I've put you on. I demand you quit immediately so I can continue living my dream of rural retreat through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dan I only work 11 hours a week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a 40 hour work week, but I only work 11 hours. No, not really. I work my arse off at times. So, I should see Inglorious Bastards, then?

    By the way....you've got an award on my glob.
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Chicken Course II"

    Oh, I see. This must be the low-budget, franchise-chasing version of the original chicken course, featuring Michael Caine as the straw-chewing cockney farm hand and Sally Field, dressed in traditional Welsh garb with Beaver skin hat.

    ...Or perhaps a musical remake, "Chicken!", or even a prequel, "Egg".

    Nx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nigel, that is the funniest I have ever "heard" youxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes