Richard and Nu

My Father-in-law arrives later today for a visit. Unfortunately I am working nights tonight so won't catch up with him until tomorrow morning,.....after his sterling work looking after the animals when we were in San Fransisco, I will endeavour to make Richard's stay as animal free as possible....it will be nice to see him again.
I have also booked my train journey to London, so I can catch up with Nuala before Christmas...I was reminded of her the other day when I read this anonymous quote on another blog...

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
I can't wait to see her

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have somebody you can trust to care for animals when you are away.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes