Maddie Lurve

My Father-in-law, Richard left for home in Kent this morning, and seemed to have enjoyed his visit with us (he even found 2012 entertaining!)
He is an easy visitor to "look after" and will be missed especially by his shadow Maddie, who completely bonded with him, when he looked after her in the spring.
For an non cuddly dog, it is amazing that she spends every available moment clambering up onto his knee for some "quality time"..........mind you I think she is the only "person" that can actually cope with Richard's god awful bad joke telling.......I can see where Chris gets it from....
It was nice to catch up with him

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post on your F-I-Law! It's funny how the pooches seem to just take to certain folks.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes